Thursday, July 1, 2010

dreaming...dancing

yesterday, it's online discussion with ALS members about the storyline for mission impossible
the tanya and Dragonville story
i am not going to discover what happends in the story,
hehe...Sifu, you need to wait to us to do the presentation

i am having a dream
i am dreaming, i am dancing under the moonlight
with SPECIAL HIM...

haha....
it's really so co-inciddent again....
my sore throat still smetimes good, sometimes bad...

stress is a lot....but still can manage well

go back to my dreaming about dancing

i can remember very clearly
I and HIM, my special HIM lah, who else
dancing under the moonlight,
slowly, pace by pace, step by step
and this is so romantic and touch
I and HIM didn't say any words
we just dance in a circle under the moon

that's it i could remember

no kiss kiss... no special action...but purely dancing....
guess, later i want to go google, what is it about dancing in dream?
dance under the moon......
haha

3 comments:

  1. Dreaming and Dancing, yes in my dream I can dance very well. Sometimes we can also dance the dream. Wish you and your special other the dream dance in your life together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remembered it was an online discussion full of romance as we brainstormed with verbs and adjectives to give to Tanya that speak of women's need for intimacy and emotional bonding with someone significant! I felt at that moment, our needs were somehow met in our sharing when woman listen to each other! it is not a coincidence that there is no man in the group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this was my dream my thoughts ....not the first literal layer but alluding to the unconscious layer of Self ....... would be around dancing which I associate with celebration, expression, abandonment (meaning freedom from 'constraints'), the feminine 'anima' which also expresses itself through the symbol of the moon, coming together of the dualistic aspect of the masculine - 'animus; and feminine under the feminine psychic influence ( as in under the moonlight) and finding liberation and expression though integration of the two. Reminds me of the ultimate cosmic dance of Shiva.

    ReplyDelete