Thursday, July 29, 2010

good bye

i am not going to DRP world again
as i think, maybe it is just be the best, to leave it there. with the light, sounds
 and also outside the castle, at the moment in the darkness, all of the character able to go through the wall and reach safely
it's a credit
all of us able to stay together and didn;t lost our hand
at the moment we go on the journey

what i had take in this module
learn to be more relax
slow down my pace
but, in reality

i have limitation on time
if i am slowing down, i will "floating with file, casenote" everyday
haiz....sometimes think back, want to work with Quality or Quantity??

if i am giving a chance, i will try to implement in community setting.
but with the younger group.
to see how it can work...

thank you every one,
be my helping hand
be my eyes
be my wings
be my spirit support
and giving me power to go through this

i am seeing u all in the other journey
maybe we will meet again
maybe not

but the great learning experience will always be
and keep in the little pandora box
which belong to mine, myself

good day every one. we will meet again ^_^

dedicating a song to u all "reflection"
i end this , and saying goodbye to all of u




3 comments:

  1. Thanks I Ling, for this meaningful song dedicated to us. In all that we do and we are, knowing and unknowing, we are finding ' who I am are', and 'who I am not'. May you continue to have this exciting journey and never lose sight of the beautiful 'self' within no matter how much the world demands for your attention. Stay still while you are moving around!Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, Thank you so much for the effort and hard work that contributed. same to you... may u have exciting journey as well :)
    i believe, we will meet again, very soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spiral, the mandala of the Self

    ReplyDelete