Thursday, May 27, 2010

1st role play:27.5.10


Once upon a time....... where beings exist before the dawn of time and space, in the deep recesses of our memories we see glimpses of such a world. This is one such world. The lushness of flora and fauna in this world have given birth to the myriads of beings that roam in them. It was a time too where this dream like world is about to come face to face with challenge of such a calamity of overwhelming proportions that their world will be transformed forever. The beings in this world have each lived in timeless peace, comfort and security within their own reality, each in their respective lives in their communities. This is about to change..... an individual from each community is about to receive the 'call', a call to adventure which will transform their lives and others.

The elemental energies have infused the minds of the seven individuals through a dream to gather by a pool deep in the forest to receive the message which they, individually and collectively have to choose how they are going to react to such a calling.
 
At the gathering by the pool, deep in the forest, the beings started to initiate for their first time
tentative conversation with each other, not knowing what to expect or who these people are.......


character Play:
Ding I Ling: Chronosphere Master, call Crest Maiden
Melinda Leong: Shaylee
Mary Chuah: Exodusor, call lone ranger
Cheng: Phlox E Awing, call PhloxE
Wong Phooi Yean: OneFoolishOther 
Lim Seok Binn: Skysaver 

Crest Maiden: Hi all

PhloxE: Hi

Shaylee: Who are you all, I am not sure where am I.

Crest Maiden:  (think& asked) please introduce yourself (looked at all of them)

Shaylee:  Lucky cat in my left hand ringing the bell as I go on, and I look at the little cute girl and say , I am - Shaylee, from the fairy kingdom, who are you
(Shaylee continue) I was playing at the meadow, and suddenly I am here, where is here may I ask.
Shaylee:You are pretty, what is your name?

PhloxE: Phlox E here, my papu sent me, he said it's time i go for an adventure and it's part of the growing up custom.

Shaylee: You, wearing the long pair of pant, what is your name? Hi, you with the long stick, so cute what is your name?

PhloxE: Shaylee, who else is here / I am not wearing any pants?

Crest Maiden: hi, Shaylee, i am Chronosphere Master, Call me Crest Maiden, as you can see, i always with my modena colour coat. and my eyes is sky blue.  i had opened the "door of time", and i entered to this world, then i had meet with you....and you,  and you too! What are you all doing here? may i asked...

Shaylee: (pointing at the person, short hair, long pant with short hair) who is she?

(Thinks Exodusorn: "I am wondering what these creatures are chatting")

(Crest Maiden Think "it's really interesting to look at Shaylee and phloxE here...and listen to their conversation, this world is interesting" )

(Think Shaylee: "Why is she not answering me, the person with red jacket? Doesn't she understand me? Well let me try again"  "This time let me go in front of her")

Exodusor think again: "I heard someone introduced himself/herself as Crest Maiden, Shaylee and Phlox e" I m wondering whether they have something to share with me?

PhloxE:  (feeling alittle lost) Shaylee!! i can hear 2 other people here. Oh! what do we do?

Shaylee Walk in front of the person, (Shaylee) look into her eyes, said: Hi, you look cool.........What is your name, person with the red jacket.

Exodusor: : err..u mean me?

Shaylee: Yes you.

Exodusor: You can call me lone ranger

Shaylee: Okay, really very cool...

(Skysaver joint into this world........... )
 Crest maiden walk nearer to the person with red... and see, wait...  say Crest Maiden: i hear some one is nearing this world

Exodusor:  oh...u too, looks cool

Shaylee: I am lost I feels dizzy too, what are we doing here?

Exodusor: we can take a rest here...

Crest Maiden: i am wondering, what are you all doing here,  Hey, Lone ranger, how you be here?

(PhIoxE 'Standing aside', and at the same time, PhloxE- decided to wait and watch. Trying to recall  what did papu say bout adventure.)

Exodusor: just came to explore this place

Crest Maiden: Shaylee, who bring you here? where is your hometown ?

Shaylee: I am thirsty  (Shaylee walk near the pool, and use both hand like a bowl and put some water and bring up to her mouth and drink it)

Crest Maiden: PhloxE, (turn the body round at look at her) you said you papu sent you here? Did he told you anything?

 (PhloxE Swing about enjoying the slight breeze, started sining) do da do, what can I do,  Oh Oh, Crest

Shaylee: I was playing in the meadow reading my spell book, and suddenly I was here.

Phloxe start to respond:  PhloxE Papu only siad i am to have an adventure before I can Flower. Crest lady, why are U here

Skysaver:  Hi all,  my name is skysaver

PhloxE: Hi sky saver. Do U know why u R here?

Shaylee: Come to think of it, i was reading in the page where a spell can transport a person in distress, but I am not in distress, why huh?: R we here for a purpose, or are just passing by?

Skysaver: Yes...I come to help the earth

PhloxE (turning to face Shyalee) :  U still have not asnwer my question and now i've Forgotten what it is. (upset)

Crest Maiden looked at PhloxE: hmm....Phloxe, as i say ealier, i am travelling across time, while i am travelling i had lost control of  the time and space, then i enter here. while i come in, i saw Shaylee this little creature "wah e wah" make some noise here........... then i meet with you all. that's how i am here.

Exodusor: i would like to apologise for being away..I needs excuse myself

Crest Maiden: (sky saver helping earth..........? ) Exodusor, will you come back here again today?

Shaylee: (Looking at the new comer) you look so tight in your custome, very golden, what is it made of?

PhloxE: Hi. what of this adventure papu promised/ R U all playing too?

Exodusor: i am a bit unwell...i will go home and rest...

Crest Maiden: Wait, (shout loudly),  girls.............. looked at the pool,  there is something shaking there.......and it's start moving.........

Shaylee:  (follow Crest and look into the pool) Yeah the surface is rippling, what is happening?

PhloxE: Exodusor - U can pluck a few of my leaves , just put it on where it feel bad and it will feel better. Nana always do that.

Shaylee: (run back to the big rock and hid there) I am scare.

Exodusor:  thx

(Crest Maiden control wind well.... protect Exodus home safely till she reach home...)

PhloxE: Crest- It's only my shadow

Exodusor:  oh..thx crest

PhloxE: U mean your shadow can make the pool water move?

 PhloxE :  it makes the pool look like its moving

 Exodusor is back home resting now...

*  *   *   *   *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *     *    *    *    *     *     *     *
Crest Maiden: The golden lady, what u see just now?

PhloxE: Crest- i like to learn to control the wind, can u teach us?

Skysaver: Any special power that PhloxE make the pool look like moving?


Shaylee: Lone ranger, do you want me to try to find the spell in my magical book to make you well?  I forgotten which page, wait I'll try..... to find.... (flipping the pages)

Skysaver: yes...  I want to try also

Shaylee: What you wanted to try?

Skysaver: Try the spell in your magical book lah

Shaylee: R u sick?

Crest maiden (say to PhloxE): It's a nature ability of my ancestor....the power of the wind only follows me... but i can teach you how to wind yourself during sunny day :D

Shaylee: Not really..  but want to learn the spell

PhloxE: OK (very please that the adventure seem to hv started) when can we all practice

Crest Maiden: wow.....look at the sky, there is seven colour like a bridge........

Shaylee: Hehehe, okay if you are not scare that I give you the wrong one... My people always very scare to try my spell, at one time I gave the lovesick potion to my friend who is having fever..... hahahha.... (laugh naughtly)

PhloxE: Crest lady, is this part of a game?

Crest Maiden: i never see this from time to time, it's first time i see this colourful bridge in this planet.
PhloxE: Shalyee, u want to learn to control the wind too?

Crest Maiden make own relfectionof the colourful bridge on the sky and whisperer: Is this colourful bridge had special meaning?, it's 7 different colour

PhloxE: Crest lady in our estate we see it all the time, after the rain

Crest Maiden: There is something on the bridge, the colourful, the seven colour bridge... it's shrink

PhloxE: Nana always happy and we would swing and sing,  Crest lady does the 7 colour bridge help the wind?

Shaylee: (looking at the group, and sigh...) Do you know, today the weather at my fairyland, was so hot, it almost burned the grass at the meadow and the water in the stream is not that cool anymore, how about your side.

Crest Maiden: (think inside mind: hmmm...what make us here, there must be some hidden meaning....... 7....colours..... why seven,?..........) Crest Maiden start to think and quiet herself while looking at the others chatting excitedy talk about spell and wind

Skysaver: rainbow - 7 colours?

Shaylee: The wisemen on top of the Forbidden Mountain are having meeting very frequent not a days, I heard from my nanni that it is all about the changing of the world, I just dont understand what is it.

Crest Maiden: Shaylee... what do you mean, can you talk more about your world?

PhloxE:Oh (disappointed) this is no fun, we r all in this new place and nobody wants to play, Hi!! Hi (hearing Crest lady ask about Shaylee's world ) yes tell us a story

Shaylee: (looking at the sky and say) You see, the rain seldom come down from the heaven like previously.

Shaylee: Flowers does not grow as beautifully as last time.

Crest Maiden:  This is really new experience for me, your place have 'tears' from heaven? and it's mot coming down to earth?

PhloxE: Shaylee, do u want me to go and see if i can bring my flower too

Skysaver: Why is the flowers does not grow as beautifully as last time?  Pollution?

Crest Maiden: My world dun have rain and colour bridge like that  (poin at the pool), all things made by crystal

Skysaver: Then call Skysaver to help :)

OneFoolishOther: OneFoolishOther is here

PhloxE: Good, skysaver, may be we can all help too

Crest Maiden: Yes, i control of of time and space, often bending it to their will. I can help too

Shaylee: Even in the morning, I like to drink the morning dew, but hardly can collect more that a    daisy cup. (look sad)

PhloxE: Wellcome OneFoolishOther, we are try to help but thing keep changing so fast. I get very puzzled

Crest Maiden: Hallo, i am Crest Maiden, (look at new comer) how you come here?

Shaylee: Hei, you are carrying the flute, can play music ah?

Crest Maiden: we are talking of 'helping " shaylee , pointed at sad sad de shaylee
Shaylee: You mean your world is okay, not hot at all?

OneFoolishOther: NOW, we are shooting arrows everywhere, who is talking to who?

Shaylee: What arrow, i don

PhloxE: OneFoolishOther, Shaylee wants us to help and we r all trying to do just that

Shaylee: What arrow, I don't see arrow, but I see you carry flute

PhloxE: Shaylee, do u think if we sing and play the flute that willhelp/




the character keep their conversation and full of curious about the new comer, the OneFoolishOther. they start to talk about the flute....stories continue........

if you would like to know what will happend next, please keep update with me, on next monday 31st May 2010 for their latest update conversation :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, I am sending my commentaries separately to the group and will be posted in Google Documents.

    ReplyDelete