Thursday, June 24, 2010

21.6.10:dreamy adventure again

this round, Crest Maiden is getting trouble
she ate the blue berry and got food poison
and it's really a hard one...
she get giddy, paleness, week, and also vomit...
gosh~~ not sure what's the blue berry is? OFO mentioned that she had ate but is OK?

and in the memory, Crest Maiden hearing the sounds..which is so sorrowful
i wonder. who sounds is that???
WHY sorrowful? WHY sad? is it the sounds from deepest heart within myself?
what i am upsad for? what make me felt so sorrowful?

hmmm.... it's really weird
then, no body want to go into water... and finally Lone ranger did.
Crest Maiden felt like being support, and follow Lone Ranger to this adventure
diving under the pool... it's a really big
the world from the land and the water world is so different

looking around, enjoying, being calm and peace
not really felt upsad. is a feeling of belonging
am i belong to this sea?to this water world?
i see the ray of light, from the palace
a very nice one........
i m wondering, what will go next?

i am asking myself
What's the meaning of the light?
what's the KURA is?
What makes me follow LR/OFO/Fidget/Shayleemomo step?
what‘s the connection with me and the KURA?
what will i discover in this dreamy adventure land?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, Mary told me that LR also taken the berries and I believe Shaylee too, but nothing happened to them, but on the other hand Crest was so fast poisoned (spontenously). I am no expert in decoding the above lines, but I hope that Elaine can help here. But for my simple mind above me, I have this to say:-
    I check this out in google and I got this from a site -
    Psychological Meaning: If you dream of consuming something poisonous this may indicate that you are introducing something into yourself that is harmful to your well being. This may be bad feelings or bitterness on your part. Similarly, the poison could represent the underhand actions by others or a fear of being the target of innuendo.

    Mystical Meaning: As you would expect, superstition says that dreaming of poison indicates that you will suffer because of the wrongdoing of others.

    Can it be that in your working reality your are unconsciously suffering as you are absorbing all the negative, the suffering, the trauma, the fear from all your cases. Eventhough you said that you are strong and will not be affected by them, but unconsciously these poison is sneaking and leaking into you.
    At one point Crest was saying that she hear the sound of sorrow, where did it comes from... by now you, yourself will know where it comes from, my dear.
    I really hope the Rainbow Palace will have many healing powers for all the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is what I feel too. I felt that your emotion before the role play was actually impacting the action you will take in the drpworld. Negative and positive feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to pose questions, the right kind of questions lead to right kind of answers, I was taught and I am still learning. However, I am also conscious that in asking the questions, I may also have sensed the answers myself, from my experience. So, one may ask question, and it depends if he or she is open enough to listen to the answers surfacing from the questions.

    We are who we are when we are in the Drpworld -consciously and unconsciously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When things arises in the imaginative realm, treat them like you would as contents of a semi-waking dream. Contents is dreams are condensed and does not necessary refer to things literally, the literal is only teh surface layer. First create distance, leave it for a while and return to it when you noticed you have less affective intensity to review the material again. Sometimes it may take a couple of visits before a realisation occurs. Treat each image element separately, thus e.g. 'blue' and free associate with it, homonyms included, this is call amplification e,g, blue equals 'sad' down on the dumps, male colour etc etc then the next element 'berry' and so forth....this is how the process work to uncover the unconscious. You get better at it with practice.

    ReplyDelete